Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blogspot URL Changed!

Hey peeps & friends.

Just letting you know that I've changed my blogspot URL from "lindahopecho.blogspot.com" to "lindahope.blogspot.com."

Why? You ask?

Well, since the last time I've posted, March 13, 2008 - I've gotten myself HITCHED! I'm MARRIED to the most wonderful man in the whole wide world. A man who sings silly songs to me, loves me unconditionally, understands me completely, cares for me, protects me, calls me on my crap and pushes me towards Jesus. Yes, he is dreamy and the dream man i could have never dreamed up myself: Samuel Elisha Dumcum.

Why am i gushing? Well, "Linda Hope Cho" is no longer my name - It's been "Linda Hope Dumcum" for the past year and so that's why the change in URL. For more longer-termed purposes.

I can't guarantee that I'll keep writing, but i love to write and will write whenever i have time.

So for those of you who have been following me for the past 6 years since 2004 on your RSS feeds, please update. I promise to TRY and write more frequently. But even if i dont, i promise that the content will always be one that will be thought provoking, meaningful and maybe even funny.

Love to you alls!

Mrs. Linda Hope


No comments:

Post a Comment